3. While the captains are going the task we will do this one:
Look at the blackboard please. Here are some adjectives. Jobs can be attractive and not attractive. Try to guess the qualities that make the jobs attractive.
Интересная – interesting - TINGRESINTE
Престижная – prestigious - STIPREUSGIO
Популярная – popular - ARPUPOL
Приятная – pleasant – TANSEAP
4. Речевая зарядка:
Let’s listen to the text and match the jobs to the qualities necessary.II. Отработка ранее введенного языкового материала и овладение видами речевой деятельности
5. Do you like to play? Listen to me carefully and name a profession. If you guess more professions than other children you will win. Are you ready to start? Let’s begin.
A person who works at school and whose job is to teach children. (A teacher)
A person who works in a hospital and helps doctors. (A nurse)
A person whose job is to stop a fire. (A fireman)
A person who paints pictures. (An artist)
6. Vocabulary work «Where do they work? »
A vet can work in his surgery, on a farm, in a zoo or even in a circus! Find out where you might find other people working. The places are hidden in the boxes. You have 3 minutes to do this task.
7. Word formation
8. Complete the story (gapped text) «Scary jobs»
9. Работа с видеоматериалом
Now we are going to watch the video «Difficult jobs» and do the following task:
And now answer my questions:
1.When does the postman have to get up?
2. When does he finish his work?
3. The best thing of being a postman
4. The worst thing of being a postman
10. The last task for today «Guess who they are? »III. Заключительный этап
Подведение итогов. Награждение победителей.
What have you learned today?
What was difficult for you today?
Did you enjoy the lesson?